Friday 27 April 2012

Cumbrian Cards!

Hello!

I thought I should really be bigging up my new stockist, LMB Design in Cumbria.  The following cards are now available to buy at her lovely gift shop and design studio!

DCLH01/11

DCBH02/11


DCBH01/11

DCBG01/12

DCBH03/12

DCFG03/12


Also the other very exciting news is that the originals are now for sale through LMB Design (a very exciting order of 5 originals has already been made!) with framing options from a local maker in Cumbria.  It's all very lovely, local and exciting!

I am in the process of getting slightly better images of the cards to put up as an online shop, I have stuck with the OK pictures for the blog as I get too impatient!

If you are ever in Ulverston, Cumbria then be sure to check out LMB!  


Until next time then world,

Love Annice




 about this here!

No comments:

Post a Comment